Episode 97

2 Girls, 1 Car

Not too long to go until the big Episode 100, but before then, this week’s episode doesn’t disappoint. Ro begins with a tale as old as time: a breakup in front of a live audience. After hearing that rollercoaster of a story, Sen rants about automatic tips being applied at bars and tipping in general in Australia.

The boys realise their brains are getting slower as they get older, whether it be due to the aggressive drinking or substance abuse. In this new game “Brain Training,” we try to reverse these effects with a few quick games aimed to get the brain working.

New segment to end this week called “Is this Niche?” This is where the boys discuss if certain ideas/behaviours/topics are considered niche or if they’re actually more popular than we realise. In this first edition we analyse hobbies and decide if we think they’re niche or not.

Also this week: Car traps, minimum wage, xot and bondage.

Segments this week:

The Logue: Tired of reaching around each other (at least on the podcast), the boys have instead decided to reach around the week’s news stories, events and viral trends.

Brain Training: It’s no secret the boys are a bit dense. In this segment we play some games aimed at sharpening the old noggin.

Is this Niche?: The boys discuss various topics or ideas and discuss if they are niche or common practice in the wider community.

SPONSORS

🪒 MANSCAPED: Get 20% Off and Free Shipping with the code ​TCB​ at​ http://manscaped.com/

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.