Episode 188

The Gone Identity: Part 2

They say lightning doesn’t strike twice, yet here we are 2 years later and once again Rohit has fallen victim to identity theft. It’s very rare for sequels to reach the lofty heights of the first one, but as we regale this week we can absolutely confirm this edition of Rohit’s misfortune is as good as the first time.

In a throwback, we bring back the classic “Would You Rather?” where the boys answer increasingly absurd and thought-provoking hypothetical questions leading to some heated discussions, with this week having a distinctly Sydney vibe to it.

We end this week with a new segment “Change My Mind,” where the lads put forth their strongly held beliefs to the others to see if their minds can be changed. This week we debate the best part of Sydney, influencer kid parents, beers amongst other topics.

Also this week: Nigerian Prince, Dominic Perrotet, Frangos and Australia Day.

Segments this week:

The Logue: Tired of reaching around each other (at least on the podcast), the boys have instead decided to reach around the week’s news stories, events and viral trends.

Would You Rather?: Boys discuss in depth between two very extreme alternatives.

Change My Mind: The boys present their stubborn/controversial opinions for their minds to be changed.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.