Episode 190

The Censored Episode

The wheels have well and truly fallen off here at Critical Banter, as this week the boys record an opening segment so heinous and so horrific that Kush had to cut out 95% of what was said to save the careers of Migs, Ro and Sen. Not sure what got into the lads this week to trigger such a violent outburst, but nevertheless one day when we are famous enough, we’ll release the full uncensored version.

Anyway, we move and we got a new game this week as we play the “Alphabet Game.” As you may have seen on Tik Tok, in this simple improv game, the lads take turns saying a sentence to advance the story, except their sentence must start with the letter of the alphabet preceding the person before them. SImple game, therefore very difficult for us.

Another new segment this week with “Odd One Out,” as we reminisce and discuss odd/niche ways people consume food. Our test case for this week pertains to a friend of the show who revealed his truly startling (and disgusting) method of eating a block of chocolate.

Also this week: lots of slurs, Karens, triple cheese and the mandarin velociraptor.

Segments this week:

Alphabet Game: The boys try to complete a story, one sentence at a time, but each sentence must start with the next letter of the alphabet.

Odd One Out: We kink shame people for eating common food in weird and wonderful ways.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.