Episode 216

The Eshay Epidemic

Fresh off appearing in the AFR, Ro reveals how he was accosted at his local Mazda dealership by a podcast fan - have the boys finally reached a middling level of fame? Ro goes on to mention how he took advantage of this poor unassuming listener and took him for all he’s worth. If you are a TCB fan and you come across Ro in the wild, avoid at all costs! Kush then has his weekly “old man yells at cloud” moment as he takes aim at the ever growing number of eshay’s at his local shopping centre.

We asked our listeners to describe us in 3 words. We then were given those 3 words and were asked to guess who was being described - our game this week “PP.” Avalanche of responses this week which ranged from endearing to funny to just straight up abuse, with Kushagra receiving the bulk of the compliments and low blows, the highs and lows of podcasting.

New segment this week is “Heroes and Villains” which is just an excuse for the boys to celebrate good local businesses and shame businesses that they have personal gripes with. This week Sen reveals his obsession with GyG and their god tier breakfast burrito before he slanders Georgie Boys in Barangaroo to high heaven for their slipping standards. We also hear both pros and cons of a local Greek restaurant chain.

Also this week: Artarmon, Nike TN’s, Adlays, Red-pill and Zeus Street Greek.

Segments this week:

The Logue: Tired of reaching around each other (at least on the podcast), the boys have instead decided to reach around the week’s news stories, events and viral trends.

PP: We ask our listeners to describe us in 3 words and we have to guess who is being described.

Heroes and Villains: We shout out and tear down local establishments.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.