Episode 227

Bubble Tea Bomb

Massive week at TCB as Kush undertook his 24 hour challenge. Before that, Ro is full of yarns from his trip to Melbourne last week. He begins with a tale of a magical venue that doubles as both a succulent Chinese restaurant as well as being a fully fledged night club. Next he recounts his ordeal in voting in the referendum which includes being accosted while waiting in line. He then goes on a long winded unhinged rant about domestic flights which included comparing himself to a terrorist. So all pretty standard stuff for us. We also look at CBA’s snacks and have some community sport updates.

Ro and Sen are playing today’s game so obviously we’re playing a musical game. The boys famously don’t listen to music so in this week’s game - “Unscramble the Lyric,” they’re given famous music lyrics that have been through Google Translate a number of times into different languages and back to English and must guess the name of the song.

“Compare and Contrast” is back this week for part 3. We’ve so far ranked Sydney bars and dinner spots, so naturally the next thing to rank is Sydney clubs. We touch on some old classics such as Carter and Bungalow but now we discuss other Sydney icons like Ivy, Argyle and Cliff Dive.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.