Episode 245

Anything's a Hobby!

Another week and another new intro for this podcast. We’re currently going through an identity crisis so please let us know if this intro is better or worse - we desperately need some guidance. Anyway, to kick us off this week Sen has a tale as he attended a pretentious law networking event where he discovered former guest Rohan is now a D list celebrity at his firm. Also, Rohit comes to the boys with a question of morality before we debrief on our first (and last) ever season of frisbee.

We got a fun new game this week with, “Guess Who?” The boys have come prepared (for once) with some clues for famous people. The less clues you need to guess the person, the more points you get.

Would you look at that, it’s time for another tier list with our segment “Compare and Contrast.” Instead of tier listing tangible objects like clubs/restaurants or chocolate bars, we’ve now moved on to tier listing popular Gen Z hobbies.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.